EnchantedLearning.com is a user-supported site.
As a bonus, site members have access to a banner-ad-free version of the site, with print-friendly pages.
Click here to learn more.
(Already a member?
You might also like:
Today's featured page:
Venus Find it! in Zoom Astronomy
- Print-out for Grade 3-5
Use the section on the
to answer the following questions.
1. What is another name for the planet Venus? _____________________
2. Is Venus much bigger, much smaller, or about the same size as the Earth?_______________________
3. Does Venus have a thick or thin atmosphere?_______________________
4. What is the major component of Venus' atmosphere? ____________________
5. It rains on Venus. What is this rain made of? _____________________
6. Is Venus shrouded in clouds? _______________________
7. Is Venus the planet nearest the Sun in our Solar System or the second-nearest? ______________________
8. Is Venus the hottest planet in our Solar System or the second-hottest? ____________________
9. How many moons does Venus have? ______________________
10. On Earth, the Sun rises in the east and sets in the west. On Venus, does this also happen? ______________________
Back to classroom activities for Zoom Astronomy
: Grade 3-5
: astronomy, science, reading, writing, introduction to research on the Internet
Enchanted Learning Search
Search the Enchanted Learning website for:
How to cite a web page